Cheryl Boncuore is the Academic Director of Distance Learning at Kendall College. In her current position, she enjoys working with students and faculty to ensure that available technology is used to create a pedagogically sound learning and teaching environment in differing modalities: online, hybrid, and on campus. Cheryl's areas of expertise include connecting pedagogy with technology in all teaching environments, technological literacy, and creating online communities of practice. Cheryl has earned the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Professional Studies with an emphasis on academic technology; a Master of Arts in Training and Development with an emphasis on adult learning theories; and a B.S. in Journalism. On Campus, you can find Cheryl in the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL), Room 415, down the hall from the computer lab. There is always something exciting happening in the CTL, so be sure to get there early!
Posts by cboncuore:
- Recapping the IUPUI Assessment Institute
- Education of the future….or are we kidding ourselves?
- Persistence (and maybe practice) Makes Perfect
- BbWorld 2013: Speaker handouts
- Twitter. Results.
- 276 students… 13 hashtags… 10 professors… The Twitter Experiment has begun!
- Student Engagement: Twitter as a Research Tool?
- 2013 Topic: Engagement
- Engaging Today’s Student