Cheryl Boncuore is the Associate Dean for the School of Business and Technology. In her current position, she enjoys working with faculty to ensure that available technology is used in innovative ways to have the greatest impact for learner success. Her focus on curricular alignment with institutional goals ensures that learners become great leaders that will have a positive and lasting impact on the world around them. Cheryl's areas of expertise include connecting pedagogy with technology in all teaching environments, technological literacy, and creating online communities of practice. Cheryl has earned the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Professional Studies with an emphasis on academic technology; a Master of Arts in Training and Development with an emphasis on adult learning theories; and a B.S. in Journalism.
Posts by cboncuore:
- Recapping the IUPUI Assessment Institute
- Education of the future….or are we kidding ourselves?
- Persistence (and maybe practice) Makes Perfect
- BbWorld 2013: Speaker handouts
- Twitter. Results.
- 276 students… 13 hashtags… 10 professors… The Twitter Experiment has begun!
- Student Engagement: Twitter as a Research Tool?
- 2013 Topic: Engagement
- Engaging Today’s Student